Toyota Sienta (2015-present, XP170) Front Lower Brace
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA Sienta (2015-present, XP170) Front Lower Brace Bar.
- Strengthen the front lower cross member.
- Reducing front-end chassis flex and allow a more precised maneuvering into corners.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- High-tech matte black coating is scratch resistance and matching the OEM chassis colour.
For optimum chassis strengthening of the Toyota Sienta undercarriage, also install the SUPERCIRCUIT Toyota Sienta Rear Lower Brace together.