Toyota Vios (2016-present, NCP151) Rear Lower Bar
SUPERCIRCUIT TOYOTA VIOS (2016-present, NCP151 with 2NR-FE Dual VVT-i engine) Rear Lower Bar.
- Further strengthen the rear suspension system of the Toyota B platform for better handing.
- For a more precised maneuvering out of corners.
- Brackets are made with laser cut technique for precised fitment.
- Stronger brackets at both sides which are made by v-bending manufacturing technique, so lesser welding lines to avoid weak point or possibility of cracking.
- Industrial grade MATTE BLACK scratch resistance coating is durable and matched well with the undercarriage for a professional and original appearance.
For optimum chassis strengthening of the 3rd generation Toyota Vios (with the new 2NR-FE Dual VVT-i engine) undercarriage, also install the FRONT STRUT BAR and FRONT LOWER BRACE (4-point).