Isuzu D-max 1st Gen. Steel Braided Brake Lines
SUPERCIRCUIT Steel Braided Brake Lines made for the 1st generation (2004-2011) Isuzu D-max (RA, RC) 2.5D/3.0D.
- Significantly improve braking performance and response.
- 100% OEM compatible fittings for direct fit to stock standard brake calipers & rotors.
- The PTFE Teflon inner core is very resistance to expansion under pressure i.e. during hard braking. It is also does not degrade from corrosive or under high temperate.
- The Stainless Steel Braided Layer provides high strength over the PTFE Teflon core, to prevent further expansion under extreme pressure, incidental impact or compression.
- The Poly-coated Layer provides further protection against abrasion or corrosion of harsh driving conditions.
- Fittings are plated with Trivalent Zinc material for better anti-corrosive performance under all kind of driving conditions.
- This is a complete brake hose kit (2 pcs at the front & 1 pc at the rear) specifically made for the 1st generation Isuzu D-max (RA, RC) 2.5D/3.0D.
All SUPERCIRCUIT Steel Braided Brake Lines are 100% tested to 3000psi (almost 3 times higher than a normal vehicle master pump) and compliant to SAE J1404, DOT Standard FMVSS106 regulations.